“I’ll finally see a summer breeze blow away a winter storm, and find out what happens to solid water when it gets warm. And I can’t wait to see what my buddies all think of me. Just imagine how much cooler I’ll be in summer.” –Olaf, Disney Frozen
It’s summer! Living in The Netherlands you deal with weird weather, after some rainy and barley sunny days the sun is shining brighter than ever.
So what are we going to do in this summer of 2015? I already know what I kind of want to do, here is a list of things I’m looking forward to and there will hopefully be more things to do, but let’s live in the moment.
- Stereo Sunday, this weekend I’ll be going to a festival. It’s not really me, but It will do no harm for one night.
- New book, don’t judge me. Reading can be fun when it’s to hot to even go outside. And this year I’m going for Since You’ve been Gone by Morgan Matson or Let’s get Lost by Ali Alsaid.
- Family visit, Angola here I come! After 15 years I’m able to see my lovely family in Africa.
- Swim, I’m not a swimmer and I have to do it at least once a years because my little brother really wants me to.
- Youth Leader? I’m going to team up with some friends to brainstorm about new activities for the kids in church.
- Roller skating, of course! I have to practice though and it’s the perfect weather.
- Polaroids, now that I’m getting better with taking Polaroids, it’s time to capture beautiful moments with my Fujifilm Instax mini 8.
- Drawing, some practicing on my drawing skills. I’ve been going downhill, it has been forever since I drew something with patience.
- SALE! It’s time to score some new outfits (:
- Learn, I know school is over but I want to least learn about something I didn’t know.
- Disney Movies, because we are never to old for Disney!
- Bible, I’m going to choose a topic like friends, love or family and do my research about it in the bible.
P.S. Since I’m not going to be here this summer I won’t be able to see Paper Towns in theater! No movie no review, yet. But If you guys are going pleas tell me all about it, I’d love to here/read all the details. Have a nice summer!