It’s finally summer! The most special time of the year to clear your mind and do whatever you can do in a couple weeks you’ll always remember! There are allot of things I like to do this summer so I made a Summer ’14 Bucketlist.
- Visit some new places
- Go to a wonderful city
- Take Polaroid pictures
- Movie marathon with popcorn!
- Campfire in my backyard (with marshmallows of course)
- connect with God and count my blessings
- Rollerskating (if I can find a place)
- Go to Madam Tussaud in Amsterdam
- Catching up with old friends
- Trying do something new
- Being able to do something out of my comforter zone
- Read a new John Green book
- Learn something new
Tell me what your plans are for this summer, comment below if you want (: